- Upcoming events
- 14-03-2017 International seminar: 'Gender, religion, law and society: Exchanges between Iran and Belgium'
- 19-04-2017 The role of justice in a ‘pre-crime’ future: 'Reasonable Doubts of Conviction: 12 Angry Men'
- 20-04-2017 The role of justice in a ‘pre-crime’ future: 'Minority Report'
- 28-05-2017 Conference EAPL: 'Breaking new grounds in Psychology & Law'
- 17-10-2016 Brunilda Pali: Doing restorative justice in intercultural contexts: An alternative discourse of justice and security
- 30-09-2016 Bertrand Fincoeur: Le marché du dopage dans le cyclisme sur route belge et français: analyse de la demande, de l'offre et de l'impact de la lutte antidopage
- 27-06-2016 An Adriaenssen: Public Crime Seriousness Perceptions: To What Extent Are They Driven By Media Consumption? A quantitative survey among Flemish residents
AWARDS Letizia Paoli
Letizia Paoli has been awarded the
Distinguished ScholarAward of the International Society for the Study of Organized Crime (IASOC) (image above) and the Thorsten Sellin & Sheldon and Eleanor Glück Award of the American Society of Criminology (right image).
Research within the Leuven Institute of Criminology (LINC) is structured within eight research lines:
- Human Rights and Transitional Justice - Coordinator: Stephan Parmentier
- Serious and Organised Crime - Coordinator: Letizia Paoli
- Youth Criminology - Coordinators: Stefaan Pleysier and Johan Put
- Restorative Justice and Victimology - Coordinator: Ivo Aertsen
- Administrative and criminal law enforcement in European and comparative perspective - Coordinator: Dirk Van Daele
- Policy and Management in the Criminological Field - Coordinator: Jeroen Maesschalck
- Criminological Assessment and Behavioural Interventions - Coordinator: Geert Vervaeke
- Punishment and Control - Coordinator: Tom Daems
publications: recent books
Leuven Institute of Criminology
Herbert Hooverplein 10
Box 3418, 3000 Leuven
The Leuven Institute of Criminology (LINC) is composed of about seventy staff members, including professors, (teaching) assistants, clinical lectures, research assistants, PhD students, affiliated researchers,...
More information about the staff members of LINC is available on the personal webpage of each staff member.